Monitoring Trip StatusDashboard for Trip Leaders & Coordinators
Member and Affiliate Dashboard
- Join LMV Today - new applicants (not existing members) enter Roster information - after joining LMV, the new applicant is taken to Pay Dues (to local chapter) and complete the General Release of Liability
Already an LMV Member?
- in the "Member Dashboard" above... for Member Name, click and type a few letters of your name... hit Enter
- you'll now see the status of your various e-paperwork steps
- the 3 on the left are general (dues, general release, passport info)
- on the right are 3 trip-specific items (trip signup, trip waiver, trip expenses)
- you may be missing any or all of the 6 items... if so, you'll see red links on the actions yet to be completed... click on one of those red links
- when finished with that action you'll be returned to the Member Dashboard... repeat the steps above until all 6 items are handled... i.e. keep clicking red links, like Visine, "until all the red is out"
- [Note: payments (for dues, trip expenses) take a day or two to be reflected in the LMV database... therefore, once you've paid one or both, don't keep clicking those red links, simply return to Command Central in a few days and check your Member Dashboard.]
- Pilots: you have a set of additional epaperwork items provided in the "Pilots" box (upper right at Command Central)
Traveler Post-Trip Functions: