LMV consistently goes into areas with little to no medical or dental care and treats patients with dramatic and often life-impacting results. The medical mission teams provide medical & dental services, medicines, supplies, training and education for the locals during our time there, and long afterwards.
However, as we know, not everyone can travel, and attend the clinics LMV offers. But, you can still make a significant impact through a donation to Los Médicos Voladores. Your donation will allow us to bring more supplies and medicines, in addition to providing nurse and local support after we are gone.
LOS MÉDICOS VOLADORES IS A 501(c)(3) NONPROFIT, YOUR DONATION IS 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE
We are currently focusing our fundraising in these areas:
• Nutritional Packets for SE Haiti’s Malnourished Children (Plumpy Nut)
• Dental Supplies
We appreciate your one-time donation. to one of our causes. If you can, please consider making an ongoing monthly donation to allow us to provide even more help during our clinics throughout the year. (You can cancel at any time – just contact us)
MAKE A SPECIAL MEMORIAL OR HONORARIUM DONATION
A wonderful way to remember a special someone by helping another verses buying yet again another birthday, anniversary, or thank you gift. Make it really count.
DONATE BY DOING YOUR SHOPPING AT AMAZON . This is a no-brainer and no cost to you!
Each year, millions of children die of preventable deaths due to diseases, though prevention, and medicine is available…if only they had access to funds to pay.
Thank you for your generous donation in helping make our work possible!
LMV is a small non-profit volunteer-run charity. There are no staff on payroll, very little overhead. Meaning, your dollars go to direct support as you indicate. All patients are seen for free.
To revolutionize philanthropy by providing information that advances transparency, enables users to make better decisions, and encourages charitable giving.
- Reduce your income tax and capital gains liability;
- Provide useful gift tax and estate tax reductions; and
- Provide an income stream for yourself and others.
Revocable Gifts - Bequests through your Will, Trust, or Beneficiary Plan
- A revocable gift through your will allows you to retain ownership and management of your assets during your lifetime. You may leave cash or securities to LMV through your will. Bequests can be specific, residual, or contingent.
- A Specific Bequest is one in which the donor gives a specific dollar amount or a specific piece of property, such as stocks, bonds or works of art.
- A Residual Bequest is used to give a charity all or a portion of the donor's estate after all debts, taxes, expenses, and other bequests have been paid.
- A Contingent Bequest takes effect only if the primary intention cannot be met (e.g. if the primary beneficiary does not survive the donor). This ensures that the property will pass to the charity rather than to unintended beneficiaries.
Irrevocable Gifts – Annuity Trust, Unitrust, Charitable Remainder Annuity, Charitable Remainder Gift Annuity, Deferred Gift Annuity, Charitable Lead Trust, Charitable Bargain Sale, Life Estate or Remainder Interest in Real EstateSecurities, cash, or property may be irrevocably transferred to LMV with a provision that periodic income payments be made to the donor or to someone named by the donor. These payments can be made for the life of the donor or for a specified time period. After the payment period has ended, the remaining funds are transferred to LMV to further its charitable purposes. For additional information on these charitable giving methods, contact your financial advisor.
LMV Needs Dental and Medical Supplies & Equipment
Please click to email the location closest to you, or click here for help. Pick-up may be available
Gold Country & Reno Area: Dental & Medical Supplies
Southern California: Dental & Medical Supplies