You can also support Los Médicos Voladores (The Flying Doctors) with gifts of cash or pledges.
Los Médicos Voladores, the Flying Doctors is a 501(c)3 Charity. Your gifts are tax deductible and always needed!
DONATIONS OF CASH
Checks may be sent to: LMV, PO Box 1465, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
Or, contact Stacy Gradman, Corporate Manager
DONATIONS BY CREDIT CARD
Go to our secure donations page via Network for Good to make a direct gift to LMV by credit card
Or, contact Stacy Gradman, Corporate Manager and payments may be made over the phone
Pledges may be paid in equal or varying amounts. You can make a multi-year commitment if you wish and be billed annually, semiannually, or monthly.
Please contact Stacy Gradman, Corporate Manager or donate online through our secure donations page via Network for Good.
Learn about our Finances more...
LMV is a non-profit volunteer-run charity. That means that we have no paid staff. All expenses are paid for by donations and our members. All services are provided free to our clients.
To revolutionize philanthropy by providing information that advances transparency, enables users to make better decisions, and encourages charitable giving.
Founded in 2001, Charity Navigator has become the nation's largest and most-utilized evaluator of charities..
Choosing a Charity
We appreciate that choosing a charity to give to can be challenging. The New York Times published an article that we thought you may find helpful:
Your planned gift may: more...
- Reduce your income tax and capital gains liability;
- Provide useful gift tax and estate tax reductions; and
- Provide an income stream for yourself and others.
Revocable Gifts - Bequests through your Will, Trust, or Beneficiary Plan
- A revocable gift through your will allows you to retain ownership and management of your assets during your lifetime. You may leave cash or securities to LMV through your will. Bequests can be specific, residual, or contingent.
- A Specific Bequest is one in which the donor gives a specific dollar amount or a specific piece of property, such as stocks, bonds or works of art.
- A Residual Bequest is used to give a charity all or a portion of the donor's estate after all debts, taxes, expenses, and other bequests have been paid.
- A Contingent Bequest takes effect only if the primary intention cannot be met (e.g. if the primary beneficiary does not survive the donor). This ensures that the property will pass to the charity rather than to unintended beneficiaries.
Irrevocable Gifts – Annuity Trust, Unitrust, Charitable Remainder Annuity, Charitable Remainder Gift Annuity, Deferred Gift Annuity, Charitable Lead Trust, Charitable Bargain Sale, Life Estate or Remainder Interest in Real Estate
Securities, cash, or property may be irrevocably transferred to LMV with a provision that periodic income payments be made to the donor or to someone named by the donor. These payments can be made for the life of the donor or for a specified time period. After the payment period has ended, the remaining funds are transferred to LMV to further its charitable purposes.
For additional information on these charitable giving methods, contact your financial advisor. less...
Support Los Medicos Voladores by shopping at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon … more…
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate to Los Medicos Voladores. Support us every time you shop. Thank you for your support.
Purchasing an Item for Direct Donation to LMV
You can donate today to LMV by purchasing off the LMV Wish List at Amazon.com. It’s super easy! Items will be shipped directly to LMV and you’ll have an email receipt of your donation. Click Here to Donate Now!
Would you like to donate to support Trip Expenses for a friend or family member? … more…
Would you like to donate to support Trip Expenses for a friend or family member? or a specific chapter cause?
Traveling with, or Donating to Bay Area (San Jose’) chapter
Support a Friend, Family Member, or Cause
Traveling with, or Donating to Gold Country (Auburn) chapter
Traveling with, or Donating to High Sierra (Truckee) chapter
Traveling with, or Donating to Reno chapter
Traveling with, or Donating to Southern California chapter
Traveling with, or Donating to International chapter
Or you may send checks to an address noted on the Direct Gifts page.
Recently, LMV was invited to partner with the Auburn Lions Club on a project called … more…
To become a partner or suggest a project, contact us-broken link fix.